forume Actualités Sports Support Général Récepteurs Equipment - Installation

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Dubai outlet to launch YouTube channel

jimy page
    jimy page
    Admin

Dubai outlet to launch YouTube channel Empty Dubai outlet to launch YouTube channel

Message par jimy page Lun 22 Déc - 15:56

Dubai outlet to launch YouTube channel

Rebecca Hawkes
    | 22 December 2014

A new online channel Dubai ON Demand will launch on YouTube in 2015, populated with lifestyle-based video clips presented by local celebrities.

A division of Ti22 films, the channel aims to provide home grown shows, filling a gap left by state television network Dubai One's decision to end local production.

Dubai ON Demand will feature fashion designer Tamara Al Gabbani, food writer and presenter Dalia Dogmoch, and former Studio One presenters Tom Urquhart and Aishwarya Ajit Gordon, among others.

"I knew that the industry was moving towards digital and had been following trends in the US, seeing the shift through my company Ti22 Films, I reached out to a group of personalities in the region, many who I had worked with before while executive producing at Dubai One. Each person saw the vision I was trying to create for the channel and joined the team to develop Dubai ON Demand," Reim El Houni, founder of Ti22 films told Arabian Business.

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 7:44